I understand how stressful it can be waiting on order to arrive for Christmas. With this in mind I am personally posting calendars, A4 and A3 prints every 1-2 days. Larger prints are still needing time for processing and dispatched directly from my print lab. For this reason unfortunately I cannot guarantee Christmas delivery for those.
How much is shipping?
I have a flat rate shipping charge of $10 for paper prints or calendars, sent via Australia post. Orders over $100 are shipped for free.
How long does it take for my prints to arrive?
- Pre-orders, canvas prints and most large sized prints (A2-A0) are printed and made to order, please allow up to two weeks for printing and curing, then add on delivery times from the South Coast NSW, which can be between 2-15 working days nationally depending on your location.
- In busy periods please allow extra time for your order to be made and posted, my prints are not mass produced and totally worth the wait I promise!
- I keep most smaller sized prints in stock in my studio, and personally pack and post 2-3 times a week. I endeavor to have all orders posted within 5-7 days. Please allow extra time in busy periods, I am in regional NSW so shipping times vary from 2-10 days depending on your location.
- Paper prints will be posted via Australia post, A4-A3 prints will be sent in a rigid envelope, A2-A0 prints will be rolled and posted in a postal tube.
- If your print is large format and requires custom printing, it will be sent directly from my print lab in Barrack Heights NSW. Tracking information will be updated as soon as I receive it from them.
- Canvas prints will be safely packaged in a custom made triple layer box and sent directly from my print lab in Barrack Heights NSW via courier. Courier carrier depends on what is available at the time of processing, and is usually via Fastway or Sendle. Your shipping information will be updated so that you can track progress.
If you require your made to order print within a 4 week timeframe, please let me know in advance and I will do my best to make it happen. Otherwise, I cannot guarantee the speed in which your order arrives.